1. How do I reach the hotel from the airport?
The hotel is located in Glyfada area (a suburb of Athens). Coming from the airport you can use our mini bus shuttle sevice, running every two hours from 07:00 till 21:00. Alternatively you may use a taxi. The taxi fare is approximately 20 Euro and there is a surcharge of 0.29 Euro for every item of luggage that you have with you. You may also use the public bus, number E96, which runs every 25 minutes, 24 hours per day.
2. How far is the hotel located from the airport?
It usually takes 30 minutes to get to the hotel, by bus or taxi, depending on the traffic. The distance is 25 km.
3. What is the hotel's policy for children 2-12 years?
A child, sharing parents room is charged as a third adult. If you study our rates, you will notice that the third adult in a room is charged at a 60 per cent discount.
Infants are accommodated free of charge.
4. How much do you charge for a baby cot?
Baby cots are free of charge. If you need a baby cot, it is advisable that you order it before arrival.
5. Do you have interconnecting rooms?
We can offer a family room instead.
6. Do you have four bedded rooms?
Yes, we do.
7. Is there a supplementary charge if I request a room with a sea view?
No, there is no supplementary charge. Please ask for a room with sea view and we will do our best to provide it.
8. How long does it take to get to the center of Athens (Acropolis)?
It takes 30 minutes to get to Athens Center by public bus. The bus runs outside the hotel every 20 minutes approximately. If you use a taxi, it will take approximately 20 minutes.
9. How early can I check in?
Usual check in time is 12:00 hrs. However if you arrive at the hotel earlier and there is a room ready, we will not keep you waiting.
10. What is the check out time?
Check out time is 12:00 noon. There is no extra charge, if you extend your check out time till 14:00 hrs, but you must inform the front desk. For later departures there is a half day charge till 18:00 hrs and a full day charge for departures after 18:00 hrs.
11. Do I have to make reservation for the mini bus?
It would be better to do so. This way the driver will look for you at the meeting point and you will avoid a possible overbooking .
12. What is your reservation policy?
For arrivals till 16:00 hrs on the day of arrival, reservations can be made over the phone, fax and e-mail. For late arrivals a credit card guarantee is required.
13. What is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations should be notified in writing at least three days prior to arrival. Failing to do so will cause one night cancellation fees.
14. Do you charge credit cards before arrival?
We do not charge credit cards before arrival. The credit card is only checked for validity one day prior to arrival. In case of unsuccessful validation the room is released and the reservation is cancelled with no further notice. We will only charge the credit card in case of last minute cancellation (3 days) or in non show cases.
15. How far is the beach?
The beach is located only 100 meters away.
16. What kind of beach is it?
It is a sandy beach.
17. What are your restaurant operating hours?
Our restaurant operates 06:30 – 10:00 for breakfast, 12:00 – 16:00 for lunch and 19:00 - 22:00 for dinner.
18. Can I book the room with meals?
Of course you can. You may book as half board (breakfast and dinner) or full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
19. What type of rooms do you offer?
We offer Single rooms (one bed), Twin rooms (2 beds), Double room (1 double bed), Junior Suites (3 beds) and Senior Suites (up to 5 beds).
20. Do you have Internet access?
Yes, we have an allocated area for Internet surfing , at a small charge.
21. Do you provide baby sitters?
Baby sitting can be arranged if you give us a reasonable prior notice. The charge is negotiated directly with the baby sitter.
22. I am leaving early in the morning. Can I order an early breakfast?
We can arrange a breakfast pack, if notified till noon time on the previous day.
23. I am arriving late. Can I have a snack in my room?
Our restaurant operates 06:30 – 10:00 hrs for breakfast, 12:00 – 16:00 hrs for lunch and 19:00 - 22:00 hrs for dinner. After this hour you may have snacks at the bar. The bar closes at 02:00 hrs.
24. What is your electricity outlet supply?
All outlets are 220-Volts. If you have 110-Voltappliances, you will need a transformer.
25. Do you have a laundry / dry cleaning service and ironing facilities?
In-house laundry service is available. You will find a price list in your room.
26. Does your reception operate on a 24-hour basis?
Yes, it does. So you may check in/out at any time.
27. Can I exchange money at the reception desk?
Yes, you can. There is a small commission charged.
28. How do I go about renting a car?
The front desk personnel will undertake all arrangements.
29. Do you accept credit cards?
We accept all major credit cards for bill settlement.
30. When do I need to settle my room account?
Usually upon arrival at least for the days you are certain you will use the hotel. Otherwise the bill should be settled every three days.
31. How far is the nearest shopping centre?
The nearest shopping center is only 100 meters away.
32. What sporting facilities are available in the hotels' vicinity?
Swimming, yachting, canoeing, windsurfing, golf, tennis, basketball, bowling, to mention just a few.
33. What other pastime possibilities does the beach resort of Glyfada offer?
There are innumerable possibilities of entertainment. Glyfada is a cosmopolitan suburb of Athens, with vibrant nightlife.
34. Are there tours and cruises available and what do I need to do?
Front desk personnel will be pleased to assist you and organize such trips for you.